1. Pour heavy cream and FRUGURT Mango Yogurt into a blender and sprinkle the gelatine powder over the surface.
2. Extract all the flesh from the Mangoes.
3. After the gelatine powder has softened, add the mango flesh into the blender along with the remaining ingredients.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Taste for sweetness as sometimes mangoes can be too tart or too bland. Once the taste is where you want it to be, pour the mousse into small serving containers.
6. Cover the opening of the serving containers with plastic wrap and chill for 4-6 hours, or overnight for best results.